Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Saturday 21 July 2012

A Beautiful Day..x

Such a gorgeous day today but inbetween packing and cleaning for my week away I made a black and white card for a couple of challenges..

I have entered this into 2 challenges:

Sketch Saturday - a sketch
Saturate Canary Challenge Blog - black & white and one other colour.

I am away for a week from Monday, visiting my parets and my brother and his girlfriend, I hope this gorgeous weather keeps up.

Have a great week and take care..

Rachel..x

3 comments:

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous and alovely layout, thanks for joining us this week at SC, its lovely to have you huggies June xxxx

Alex H. said...

Hi there... that's a pretty card... clean but wonderful! Thank's for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Loopylou. said...

hiyah rachel
this is one cool card hun, love the balck and pink
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx