Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Wednesday 18 July 2012

Its Raining Again...

After another miserable day, I shut myself away in my little room with some good music and some inspiration..
I came up with this little idea which I have decided to enter in a couple of challenges:

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Sketch saturday
Totally Tilda Challenge Blog
I am starting to really get back into the swing of things now, I may even start my christmas cards next..
Both kids have gone on a trip for a few days, to London to see Shrek the musical and visit the new Harry Potter world..I am very jealous but I am sure they will have a fab time..
I will miss them , its oh so quiet...xx

Rachel..x



6 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Delicious and sweet ....very pretty strawberry card
Thanks for joining us for our Magnolia sentiment challenge at Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation and just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Dragonlady said...

That's a gorgeous card, love the swirls. Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda. sounds like your children will be having fun - I'm jealous!!!

Hugs Ali x

PS I have candy too!!!

Hanna said...

There's nothing better to do on a rainy day than to spend time in the crafting room with some music :) Love it!

Your card turned out BEAUTIFUL, love it to pieces. Stunning colouring and fabulous colourcombo. Absolutely wonderful.

hugs
Hanna

Donna Mosley said...

A really gorgeous card Rachel, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful Tilda card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Totally Tilda!!
Hugs Hazel xx