Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Saturday 7 July 2012

Another Card this morning..x




Another Saturated Canary Image, I have recently discovered the very talented Krista and digi images...I love stamps and I am slowly getting used to the fact that you can actually download these images instead of buying the stamp..its an age thing I suppose..
Anyway I coloured this image with Sakura pens, I will get around to treating myself to some copics one day soon. I used various papers in my stash and my favoured flower punch..
I made this card for a friend who has recently got married, I m loving this Tilda image, the image is coloured with wtercolour pencils. The flower I made with strips of paper and a hole punch with a brad....and my flower punch..

The amount of rain we have had today is unbelievable, we took the dogs down the beach this evening and the fields are flooded where the river has burst its banks..my vegetables are swimming nicely and the chickens just stuck their heads out of the door and retreated back in..
Here's wishing  for some sun, and thank you for looking..

Rachel

2 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Two lovely cards Rachel I'm just starting to get into digi crafting but I do love my stamps best

Jackie x

Lozzy said...

love your cards and your blog, the digi craft i get stuck on x