Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Thursday 2 August 2012

I am back from my Hols..x


 I had a fantastic week down at Aberaeron with my parents and Becci, we were really lucky with the weather..it was boiling..








            NewQuay beach..beautiful..x

 
 Also had a fab time at the beer fesitival with my brother..x




            My card this week is being entered into 3 challenges:   Totally Tilda Challenge - Summer Fun. The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - bright and Cheerful. Sketch Saturday - the chosen sketch.     I had great fun with this card, I used Magnolia Images and shrunk the image down so it was smaller, New edition paper and some odds and ends I had lying about.





Have a lovely day..

Rachel..x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you Rachel back on form love you card hun j

krafty-kutz said...

Lovely creation... Thanks for joining us at totally tilda and good luck x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
hugs Kate

Becky said...

This is so pretty
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Totally Tilda
Hugs, Becky x