Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Sunday 26 April 2009

New stamps to play with!!!

I have been fancying this "Daisy" stamp from Sugar Nellie for quite a while and this week I treated myself and bought it , among other things...I have also used basic grey papers and basic grey butterfly stamp in the blue card...in the green card I have used papermania papers....I adore the image in this stamp, very versatile and so cute....


This is my entry for the april card swap on the cb forum, sparkly and magical was this months theme...I think I got it right...

I made this for a friends birthday, a bit on the late side again!!!... I hope she forgives me...

I treated myself this week to some Basic Grey papers - Marrakech and Basic Grey Butterfly stamps...the colours on these papers are just gorgeous and the stamps are very clear and pretty..



Some of my Easter Atc's to send to some friends on the cb forum, I used paper from Papermania and my favourite Sarah kay stamp..

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Rachel these are lovely cards and ATCs, I love your new sugar nellie stamp and your new Basic grey papers and butterflies.
You have been busy

tiggertastic said...

my goodness your work always stuns me, such amazing work with your new stamp on the first 2 makes and your ATC's are excellent, not to mention your fairy card swap make

Sarah x

Susan.... said...

l echo what the girls before me have said....stunning makes Rachel...l always look forward to seeing your work...fab papers,stamps ...
hugs
susan x

Tracy said...

Hiya Rachael,stunning work,papers are gorgeous!!!
hugs
tracy
xxx

Max said...

You have been very busy. Love how you have made 2 completely different cards from the same stamp just by changing the colours. They are both lovely but I think my favourite is the green one.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx