Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Tuesday 28 April 2009

Jewellery today....for a change...

I made this bracelet last night, amixture of coloured glass beads , brass findings and some hoping it will turn out okay in the end.....(I think it did).....
This is my entry for the jewellery swap on the cb forum,a brooch in spring colours and below it a mobile phone charm for the lovely Phillipa for hosting this month...


I know I said it was jewellery today, I just couldn't resist showing you this card and the atcs I made today at mums....I love the colours in the basic grey marrakech papers....



2 comments:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Rachel,I love all your makes!! The bracelet is so pretty,as is the brooch,and phone charm.
I think your card and ATC;s are all lovely.
Luv Maureen xx

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Rachel,sorry to hear your news hun,have left message over on CB, forum,on thread for you,as I said there,will keep you and family in my prayers.
Take care Luv Maureen xx