Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Monday 22 June 2009

June Swaps for CB..

Today I have been catching up on all the swaps for this month on the cb forum, jewellery next...well I have to do something while watching the tennis...
The theme for the June Tag swap was "thinking of you, visions in blue"...and this is what I came up with....hopefully whoever gets them will like them..
This is my fat page for the June swap on the cb forum, the theme was summer and I thought the Sugar Nellie Daisy stamp covered this in one...she is a gorgeous stamp to work with...

The theme for this months card swap was "Summer Holiday", I know at a glance this doesn't look anything to do with holidays but my thinking on this was country walks , cows in the field, picnics , all equal holidays...I thought so anyway..

These are my oriental atcs for the atc swap on the cb forum, I love oriental images and I haven't used them enough recently, will have to remedy that....

3 comments:

Dawny P said...

Nice cards chick xxx I just had to come over cos I saw your comment on Kirsty Wisemans sob amd snot post (lol a lot ) so I came to be nosey, but then I saw you are into birds of prey. Well we breed them here so I had to say hi!!!!! We have Gyr Sakers, HHs, Peruvian HHs, Praries and American Kestrels. There's a couple of pics at the bottom of my blog if you want to have a butchers. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous crafty creations Rachael,love your fat page!!!
hugs
tracy
xxx

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic ATCs and i love the card too, your colouring is always stunning,

Sarah x