Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Monday 18 May 2009

Wedding Anniversary Weekend...

My mum and dad, married for 40 years on the 16th of May...I did tell her that she could have shot him and been out by now...lol..we had a lovely bbq in the kitchen as the weather was dreadful,good fun was had by all,lots to eat and drink...and they liked the scrapbooking album , have to do another one now about the party...
My brother nathan and his wife Catrin,laughing at something obscure...

My brother and hubby waiting for the food to arrive...lol..
Beth doing what she does best,smiling at the camera...
This is Rebecca our youngest daughter doing her I am the bride of chucky look across the table at me...angellic isn't she?..lol...

This is what happens when you get older, can't stick the pace after drinking and eating all afternoon....notice there are no women asleep here..
My dear hubby taking a nap after a hard days eating and drinking...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing the pics Rachael and had a giggle while reading along,lol.
hugs
tracy
xxx