Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Tuesday 26 May 2009

Meet George.....also tags and bookmarks...

This is George, he is a baby Tawny Owl....he is one of two and his brother is called Fred....(children are big fans of Harry Potter hence Fred and George)...unfortunately they were found in a barn and their mother was dead...so we were called and went to pick them up....they are living in the kitchen at the moment but will move outside when they are bigger....Tawny owls are nocturnal so when I am off to bed,they are up , wanting to be fed....needless to say not a lot of sleep is happening for me at the moment...but they are so gorgeous!!!



These are my entries for the bookmark swap...the theme was fashion so this is what I came up with...the winter design is my new Sugar Nellie stamp, its probably best used for christmas but I couldn't resist giving it an airing..





These are my tags for the tag swap over on the cb forum....I have used basic grey papers and sugar nellie stamps, the one on the left is a new stamp for me....it is gorgeous I think...

2 comments:

Bee said...

George is sooooo cute! I think it's fab that you rescued him! I love your bookmarks & tags, they are beautiful!
Hugs, Bethxx

tiggertastic said...

what little sweeties, such a shame to hear about there mother. enjoy looking after them and seeing them grown

Your tags are just amazing, i always enjoy viewing your work, the fat pages below are excellent and i am sure the receiver will be so pleased

Sarah x