Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Thursday 27 November 2008

Snow White and Betty Boop!!!

I have been playing about with these this morning, a change from christmas cards, and a welcome change if you ask me...lol...they are for 2 birthdays coming up, one 50th and one 60th...I got the images off the internet and used them as decoupage... the little parcel on the snow white card opens up to reveal a birthday cake....someone sent it to me and I am very greatful for itas I think it finishes off this card nicely...
The Betty Boop card is for someone who is young at heart, and lets face it who wouldn't want to be betty boop at 50...










I thought I'd have a change of shape when I made these, they open in the middle....the fronts are layered to make them stand out...something different for me to try...I need to do a couple more now....and I decorated the insides...but I still have to find the right verse to put in them..

















This is my snowflake card, inside and out...lol...


























My modern take on the traditional Nativity Cards...






















2 comments:

Tracy said...

hiya thought i would pop on over now that i know what to do[who am i kidding]love the cards rachael and wow, love the look of your blog...i love betty boop too,
huge hugs
tracy xx
Thanks for your your comment on mine mwahhhxxx

Sequin Bead said...

these are all just fabulous, excellent creations darlin x