Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Friday 7 November 2008

Latest News..

Last night I did my first christmas craft evening of the year, it went quite well, not as many people came as I had hoped but I sold quite a lot of stuff.....but how many of you find that people expect things for nothing....they don't seem to appreciate how much time and hard work goes into your creations.....

I had an order this week for 60 birthday invites, they had to be done quickly ,so this is what I made, very sparkly with fairys and stars....the lady I made them for was very pleased with them..

4 comments:

torpenhow07 said...

These invites are lovely Rachel.
I couldn't agree more people seem to think that because things are handmade they should be cheap and don't take any account of how much time is involved in making the items. It's very frustrating isn't it?

Cambiel said...

Fabulous looking invitations Rachel! They look extremely professional - well done :)

pinkpuppy said...

They are great looking invitation, well done.

tiggertastic said...

What fantastic invite there, they are so pretty and i love the colours you have used.

you are very right - there are loads of people expecting things for nothing, it really gets to me.

sarah x