Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Tuesday 13 October 2009

Christmas cards at last!!!!

I know I am late starting, these are the first 4 cards I have made for christmas...I really have to crack on and make some more....I have spent the day sorting through all of my stuff, hoping to get some sort of order and make a start.....and then of course, my little darling Becky wanders in and tells me that next thursday is the school halloween disco and can she please have a costume by then, she wants to go as The Corpse Bride...Tim Burton.... out comes the sewing machine then and here I go....will post a picture as soon as its done...






This is a christmas decoration, its made with thick card and stencil, the images are pin pricked and then stitched and layered...it is double sided with a tassel and a hanging loop in the middle..
only 8 more to go...help!!

4 comments:

LucindaBee said...

Gorgeous cards Rachel. The decoration is beautiful as well.

Cindy XXobensfic

Anonymous said...

Hi.
Great blog, you look very talented,
pleasure to look round.
Thanks for the interest on my new challenge blog, (DT).
Good Luck,
Hugs Angel

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Rachel, good to see you back in the world of crafting and blogging
Your Christmas cards are great, I love them all.
Thanks for your interest in the Magical Crafts DT call
Good Luck
Hugs Jackie x

Mandy said...

Hi Rachel, your cards are gorgeous hun
hugs Mandy xx