Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Thursday 19 February 2009

A Tag Book....

I have been quite busy today, I made a tag book, like a scrapbook on tags....I made the tags out of a cardboard box and covered them with some paper and then treated them like a scrapbook page....I added some stamped images that have been coloured, some flowers, beads and butterflies and then joined them altogether with some ribbon.....
I enjoyed this bit of crafting and I am going to make another one with different pictures.....






Just a couple of notebooks that I have covered with some nice paper and decorated, i don't know what to use them for yet but I am sure something will come to mind.


A very good friend of mine Sarah (Tiggertastic) made this gorgeous wall hanging for me...isn't it gorgeous, it is honour of my girls who are very much into drama and dance...it has pride of place on my wall above my desk so I can see it when I am working....thank you Sarah, you are a gem..xx






7 comments:

Max said...

You've obviously been enjoying yourself and why not I say. Your wee tag book is super.
Love your wall hanging ... Sarah is such a sweetheart and so very kind.

tiggertastic said...

you are most welcome, pleased you like it.

it is lovely to see your creations the tags are just excellent, they must of taken ages

Sarah x

Tracy said...

WOWWOWWOW love your tag book...
...gorgeous Rachael.
tracy xx

Tracy said...

Sorry got carried away... notebooks are lovely,love pretty things and the wallhanging is gorgeous from Sarah.
tracy xx

craft mad Jenny said...

love that tag book - great work!

torpenhow07 said...

The tag book is fantastic and the notebooks are very pretty, you have been busy.
The wall hanging from Sarah is lovely too

Susan.... said...

Love the tag book,the notebooks and wallhanging are really beautiful...

Susan (saramar) X