Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Wednesday 21 January 2009

Busy Tuesday..

I follow , with total amazement and awe Maddy's blog....Mad Imaginations.....some of her creations on there are fantastic and make me lost for words which doesn't happen often,I can tell you......anyway after being inspired by Maddy, I decided to have a go.....I found an old shower gel box, took it apart, cut the top off, covered it and put the box back together.....I then added some bits and pieces and made myself a stamped images box.....to keep all my images together...then I covered some more things......
Thankyou Maddy for the inspiration...



I got this old tube from work, it had a poster in it.....a bit of fancy paper and some stickers and I have a paintbrush holder....


This used to be a coaster box but has now been turned into an atc box, just the right size to keep atcs in......I covered the box with paper, lid and bottom, added a ribbon to the lid, some flowers, a butterfly and a tag.....very handy...




Lastly, I covered a little pot with some sticky ribbon and put a sticky flower on the top, I filled it with some diecut flowers....very dinky..

I was on a bit of a roll yesterday, I made a batch of atcs ready to send out to friends, you never know when you are going to need one...so I decided to make some for the occasion..

The first two are Jemima Puddleduck and I think its a red admiral butterfly but I could be wrong...

These are a couple of images that were sent to me, just begging to be used...


A couple of Tildas, I can't get enough of these stamps, they are brilliant...so easy to use...







Finally, I also made some toppers for cards or scrapbooking, whichever takes my fancy.....I took a coloured stamped image, wrapped thread around it , placed on another piece of card and added a button..

7 comments:

pinkpuppy said...

They are beautiful and the ATC's are stunning, you have been very busy!

torpenhow07 said...

Wow Rachel you have been busy the ATCs are stunning and the altered boxes etc are brilliant what great ideas
Please pop along and visit my blog I have left something there for you

tiggertastic said...

excellent box for your images, i love the papers you have use.

the toppers are also so pretty i am looking forward to seeing you use these.

Sarah x

Maggie said...

Beautiful work Rachel, I have a little award for you on my blog, hope to see you soon. Margaret

CrystalFire said...

What superb makes Rachel. Love the recycled containers and the decoupaged ATCs in particular. (BTW it's a peacock butterfly)

Carolyn xx

craft mad Jenny said...

wow - especially love the old shower gel box transformation!

Max said...

What a busy lady since my last visit. Love the altered boxes, especially the one for images.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx