Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Monday 27 October 2008

Getting busier and busier now, so much that I want to do and so little time....I have my first christmas craft fair of the year on November 6th...hopefully I will be redy and it will go okay..

Here are some tree decorations, I have to put the ribbon on the stockings , I keep forgetting..



These are some more of my cards, they are only a small selection as I can't put them all on here..
























These are my christmas wall hangings, they are made with the poem "Twas the Night before Christmas" in mind...





































5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all lovely Rachel! I love the wall hangings..what a great idea!

maddy hill said...

super decorations Rachel - you have been busy !

Classroomfree said...

Wonderful work hunny, well done. I hope the craft fayre is a huge success for you. xxxx

torpenhow07 said...

Wow you have been busy Rachel, love all your makes and hope the craft fayre goes well for you

LucindaBee said...

You have been busy Rachel - I love Twas the Night Before Christmas too. I'm working on something using it as well.

Love your work - take care.

Cindy