Pages

Welcome to The Owl House...xx




Thursday 4 September 2008

Todays Jewellery Makes...

These are my jewellery makes for today, I really enjoyed making them...I like to make things that are bright and sometimes bold.....maybe a bit different to what everyone else is making....



These are two mobile phone charms I made for my two girls, they picked their own beads.....the one on the left is for Rebecca who is nine, she has a mad sense of colour and sometimes dresses in colours that you wouldn't put together but she seems to pull it off.....the one on the right is for Bethan who is nineteen, she is more conservative with her colour choice but gorgeous none the less....
This is a handbag charm I made for a jewellery swap on the CB forum, the challenge was to use autumn colours, I think I got it right...it is made with headpins and beads attatched to a chain..

This is a beaded charm bracelet, I made this for myself, I love the colours and thought I'd spoil myself...Its is made with beads and headpins and attatched to a chain at intervals....


This is a necklace I made for my sister in laws birthday, it is a silver torque with twisted wire and beads, the large bead came from portugal...



No comments: